- All merchandise returns and/or exchanges need to be done within 30 days from the date of receipt and include a copy of the invoice and/or picking ticket. Completion of the form below is also required.
- Return form must be included: (see attached editable pdf form at Returns Form )
- Discontinued Products: Products which are discontinued are items that will no longer be carried in USE TRADE inventory. Discontinued products are limited in quantity and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Items returned outside of the 30-day window are not allowed and will be returned to you - applicable shipping charges apply.
- Returns are not permitted on special orders, altered or custom-tailored uniform items, or final sale items.
- All returned merchandise must be in salable condition with the tags attached.
Damaged Goods: USE TRADE must be notified upon receipt of the damaged items. In this case it is also important to save the box(es) in which the items were shipped.